At Mitigation, Inc. mold removal and treatment of other microbial fungus remediation is a top priority. Certain types of mold or fungus can cause health issues in humans and animals. If you should discover mold conditions in your residence or property, have it tested as soon as possible.
Mold might not be visible. If you have incurred a recent flood, water damage, or have an area of your home or property that seems to constantly retain moisture, it is advisable to have the problem area inspected. There is a possibility that recently wet or continuously moist areas may have mold behind walls, underneath the flooring, or in the ceilings.
If toxic mold is found and identified, it should be removed properly and legally by a licensed and insured remediation contractor such as Mitigation, Inc.
Mold Removal related services we provide
- Complete abatement under negative air containment
- Removal of infected building materials, such as drywall, tile, stucco, wooden beams/studs, cabinetry, ceiling, various types of flooring
- Disinfection all surfaces with the use of anti-microbial agents
- HEPA vacuum surfaces to industry standards
- Encapsulation of infected areas to greatly reduce the chances of spreading or reoccurring mold issues
- Complete restoration and reinstallation of building materials removed or damaged during abatement process
- Mold Testing
- Mold Removal